1. Jamaican Posse. This gang, armed with machine guns, known by its relationship with the Government of Jamaica and for the brutality with which they kill their victims, sometimes floating even irons and axes.
3. Crips. This band was born from the band 16-year old boys, scares passersby. At the moment it is one of the biggest criminal organizations in the world. Its members are dressed in blue and offers an extremely violent, so strong that most of these deaths occur as a result of internal conflicts. Read more:
4. Aryan Brotherhood. This gang responsible for more than a quarter of prison murders in the United States. To join here to kill a fellow inmate.
5. La Nuestra Familia. This is one of the biggest bands in the Chicano world and one of the most implacable opponents of Mexican Mafia. The gang is known for its loyalty to the requirements, the initiation process here takes several years. Everyone who came here way back anymore.
6. Latin Kings. This band is one of the most well-organized gangs of Latin America in the world. They have their own constitution, which includes traces of Marxism, Confucianism and Christianity. Despite the fact that they are not particularly violent, their activities include contract killings.
7. James-Younger Gang. Unlike other bands, Jesse James and his teammates are dead. This band became famous not cruelty, and the art of stealing money from people.
8. Mexican Mafia (La eMe). Gang - an ally of the Aryan Brotherhood from the southern U.S. coast. Known for its active participation in the drug trade. Gang members can easily be identified by a special tattoo of a black hand placed on the chest.
9. Wah Ching. Despite the fact that the history of this band is controversial, there is one well-known thing - they know very well make money. Despite the fact that they often resort to extreme violence, they use it only as a means to an end. Most of their activity is centered around money laundering and financial crimes in Los Angeles and East Asia.
10. Black Guerrilla Family. This band was formed in 1966 to overthrow the U.S. government. Among the huge number of allied gangs on both coasts.
11. Area Boys (Agberos). Poorly organized group of teenagers who roam the streets of Lagos, Nigeria. The group is known for their extortion and drug addiction. Despite their poor organization, they are just as dangerous due to unprovoked attacks on civilian bystanders and their peers.
12. Almighty Black P. Stone Nation. Street gang from Chicago with a strong emphasis in Islam. Its leader - Abdullah Malik related to Muammar Gaddafi. Despite the fact that they're not known little inclination to violence, quite often they were pursued by FBI agents.
13. Yakuza. The members of the gang at the introduction of Japanese must cut all ties with her family to complete the proof of loyalty to the boss. The Western media is widely believed that as regrettable the gang cut off his one finger.
14. Hell's Angels. Biker gang, well known for his cruelty. It should also be noted that while most of the mafia groups or criminal organizations involved in illegal activities for profit, this gang violence as part of life.
15. Cosa Nostra. This crime syndicate better known as the American Mafia, is an offshoot of the famous Sicilian Mafia. The roots of it goes to the East Side of New York City during the early Italian immigration to the United States. This group is known for its brutality and ruthless punishment in case of violation of the code.
16. Irish Republican Army (IRA). This is not exactly a typical gang. IRA works like many bands in this list, the violence is their forte. IRA paramilitary group responsible for numerous deaths and acts of terrorism. Her goal - the eradication of Northern Ireland and the single Irish government.
17. Bloods. This band is known for their red armbands and rivalry with a gang of Crips. Initially, Bloods were an offshoot of the gang, but after the conflict, they had to use extreme violence.
18. Texas Syndicate. This is one of the smaller bands, in alliance with Los Zetas. They are known by a number of contract killings committed in the United States.
19. Triads. It is a major Chinese crime syndicate has more than 2.5 million people worldwide. Known for its well-organized structure and bloody rituals.
20. Mongols. Like the Hell's Angels, the group has used the philosophy of violence to life. Among other things, the two gangs fight with each other.
21. 18th Street Gang. According to statistics, every day in Los Angeles County someone becomes a victim of this gang. Over the last ten years, the gang committed murder in 3 times more than anyone on this list.
22. Los Zetas. This is one of the most powerful drug cartels in the world. Los Zetas are responsible for so much death and destruction, it is impossible to convey in words. Their base is located in Mexico, but their influence extends far beyond the Mexican border.
23. Russian mafia. Widely known for his practice not only to kill opponents, but also those of their families, the Russian mafia brings new meaning to the word "cool." Their influence spread throughout the world.
24. Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13). One of the most violent gangs in the world, MS-13 makes the most of the other bands look like schoolboys, smoking marijuana. It was founded in California in the 1980s. Since then, it has grown to 70,000 people throughout Central and North America.
25. The Mungiki. This gang is working in the slums of Nairobi, and has more than 100,000 people. In the past, its members are known for wearing dreadlocks and bathing in their blood. Their symbolism - a severed human head on a stick.